CCLI offers mobile and itinerant workers a range of copyright solutions to cover the various activities they undertake in different locations, including:
- Reproducing song words for service sheets, OHP acetates, or storing them on a computer for projection
- Photocopying both music and non-music publications
- Showing films at events or using film scenes to illustrate sermon points
- Recording music played during worship services
- Downloading lyrics, lead and chord sheets from a simple, legal source
Mobile Church Workers
Our licences for mobile/itinerant workers are designed for those who work independently and outside of any fixed group of churches such as a circuit, benefice or parish.
An itinerant worker’s mobile licence cannot generally be used to cover their home church congregation.
We can also help individuals who organise Christian activities in schools outside of times of Collective Worship / assemblies.
Working out your size category
The size category applicable for mobile/itinerant worker licences must cover the best-attended activity/event likely to be held during the forthcoming licence period.
Please contact our Customer Services team to discuss your requirements and the licences that may be available to you.